My clients come to me because they want to change something in themselves. Nobody comes to see me and says ‘I want to stay the same as I am’.
Together we work on making the changes you want into a new reality, using either Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Life Coaching or a combination of the two.
So, here are some questions for you: What do you want to change? What might be holding you back? How would you prefer to be? What do you dream of? I promise to listen to your answers without making any judgements.
Here are some of the issues I work on with my clients:
- Lack of confidence, self-esteem or self-belief.
- Phobias such as fear of flying, spiders, heights, mice or anything else.
- Stress, anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, palpitations,stage fright or those wedding day nerves.
- Addictions such as smoking, gambling, shopping, over eating, colas, binge drinking, OCD, nail biting, nervous coughing and many more.
- Weight loss, improving fitness.
- Preparing for events like interviews, presentations, exams, a driving test.
- Emotional issues including mood swings, anger, forgiveness, road-rage, guilt, perfectionism, procrastination, compulsive pessimism.
- Insomnia, teeth grinding, and sleep disturbance.
- Relationship issues, including divorce, bereavement, jealousy, sexual challenges and rebuilding trust.
- Next steps at work, career changes, getting that promotion or pay rise, dealing with a difficult boss.
This is not an exhaustive list. If you have an issue you’d like to address but aren’t sure how to approach it, do feel free to contact me and we can have a preliminary chat to see how we can work together to achieve your aims.
Stop whatever’s holding you back. Start living the life you want to lead. Be Free.
‘I felt totally safe working with B. I was very impressed by the professional way she remained calm and supportive. Although I was very agitated by my issues, I felt held and supported by her. She was able to keep the silences to ease my pain.’